Our Exclusive Home Seller Guarantee
Job Responsibility 1 – TRUSTED ADVISOR
When deciding to sell your home, you will be faced with many decisions. Each decision has the potential to either increase or decrease your net proceeds. One of our most important responsibilities is to provide you with advice to help you make profitable decisions.
Have a real estate team made up of strong, competent agents and a respected, successful company, will ensure that you make informed decisions. The benefit to you is more money and less worry.
Job Responsibility 2 – ADVOCATE
Being fully committed to your best interests is our responsibility. We know that there can be many challenges when selling a home and out job is to anticipate problems, concerns or issues so that a resolution can be implemented as quickly as possible. We will be with you every step of the way. The question that is in the forefront of our minds, “What is in the best interest of our Seller?”
- Pay attention to detail
- Maintain quality control of the listing data
- Evaluate Due Diligence Fees and Earnest Money Deposits
- Ensure the buyer is qualified and follow their loan process
- Create Estimate of Net Proceeds
- Review the closing documents for accuracy
Job Responsibility 3 – EXPERT COMMUNICATOR
Too many times a “For Sale” sign goes in the yard, the property is placed in the Multiple Listing Service and then all too quickly it is forgotten by the Listing Agent. Our responsibility to you is to continually monitor changing market conditions and inform you how these changes may affect the sale of your home.
- Keep you informed of market trends and comparable properties
- Review and respond to showing feedback
- Analyze the market’s reaction to your property
- Provide advice, recommendations and adjustments to ensure you are informed with the knowledge to make great decisions
Job Responsibility 4 – MASTER MARKETER
Today’s world of selling houses is very competitive and a home must stand out from the competition. Drawing attention to a listing is important because it means better offers and a more expedient sale. Our approach is to ensure your home is prominent in the marketplace.
- Creating beautiful images by using professional photography
- Syndicate property information to the top real estate websites
- Showcase the property using signage, postcards, flyers, video and other professional marketing material for greater appeal to potential buyers
- Bring awareness of the property to Buyers’ Agents
- Have systems in place to capture interested buyer leads and follow-up on all inquiries and showings
Job Responsibility 5 – SKILLFUL NEGOTIATORS
In today’s constantly changing world of real estate, the terms of a contract are complex. In-depth knowledge and strong negotiation skills are essential to ensure all of your real estate goals are met.
- Educate you on the details of the offer presented and determine the best negotiation position
- Guide you through the chosen negotiation strategy
- Act from an unbiased perspective to ensure you have a comprehensive view in order to make good decisions that result in the best outcome for you
Job Responsibility 6 – PRICING SPECIALISTS
One of your most important jobs is to assist you in understanding what the market is saying about the value of your home and to help create a pricing strategy. This is important because if a house goes on the market at an incorrect price, you will lose money. The benefit of the right price is that your home is sold quickly and at the best price that the market will allow. Our job is to accomplish that goal with your objectives in mind.
- Explain current market trends
- Provide a comparative market analysis – an overview of the market as it relates to your property and comparable properties
- Understand your motivations for selling
- Help you determine where your home fits within the current market and determine a pricing strategy that fits your goals
Why Select Sherwood Strickland Group of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage to Sell Your Home?
Advanced Marketing Technology
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage and Sherwood Strickland Group has invested in bringing you the advanced marketing technology necessary to best promote your property to potential buyers. From industry leading websites to advanced technologies, your property is optimized to appeal to potential buyers anywhere.
#1 In North Carolina and #4 In The Nation
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage is the #1 Coldwell Banker affiliate in North Carolina and #4 in the nation. Why is this important to you? First, this honor indicates that we have the proven experience, knowledge, local expertise, systems and structure to best assist you in reaching your goal. Secondly, we are a member of the largest and most respected real estate network in the world, Coldwell Banker, and that professional reputation will attract more buyers to your home.
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage is a local company with local leadership and local decisions. Local leadership meant that we are paying close attention to the trends in the market and that translates to an understanding of how to use those market conditions to benefit you in your sale.
Our market area ranges from Morehead City to Myrtle Beach. No one know Southeastern North Carolina better than we do. With 11 offices and over 400 agents, including Sherwood Strickland Group, our extensive network enables us to promote your property and quickly identify potential buyers.
We are available anytime day or night to answer your home selling questions and to offer you our services. Call us at (910) 367-9131 or email us here.